Meeting Point is one of the fastest growing and most experienced Media House offering one stop solution for all the audio visual services. Having a decade long experience, we are producing Television and Radio Programmes / Documentaries / Short Films / TV Commercials. As a media organization based in Kathmandu, we have expanded our experience of working for NGOs/INGOs, Government and Corporate Sectors.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
An established media company working since a decade is looking for a portfolio that exhibits excellent use of graphic elements and a clean visual design sense. The ideal candidate will work independently, designing best-in-class ad campaigns (both print and digital), infographics, templates, promotions, events, and client presentations. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for managing and coordinating creative and production activities including, but not limited to, marketing campaigns, brand development, events, photoshoots and other special projects. The candidate should have experience working with an in-house creative team as well as collaborating with a broader global marketing team.
Vacant Positions: Graphic Designers (2)
Key Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Ability to work within an established brand identity
- Design a diverse scope of work ranging from digital banner ads to event collateral, infographics, presentations, videos, emails, printed ads, 1-sheets, vectors and icons.
- Responsible for management, coordination and localization of all creative and production activities within Nepal
- Demonstrate creative project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work flow, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Help manage the creative approval process through all phases: creative brief, concept, copy creation, legal review, asset creation, proofing, production and final review
- Manage local production companies and vendors (such as animators, photographers, developers, etc.), coordinate timelines, team feedback and execution
- At least 2 years of creative/in-house agency experience (in-house is preferred)
- Media background preferred
- Team player who can work in a group and independently
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, and graphic elements (and a clean visual design sense)
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience in PowerPoint
- Video editing and/or animation experience
Nice To Have's:
- Experience in the advertising technology space
- Editorial background with experience in a digital publishing environment and of reacting quickly to breaking news and changing search trends.
- Good understanding of the technical principles behind editing.
- Bachelors’ degree/ Trained in related field
- Awareness of editorial guidelines, copyright law, legal implications, and other compliance policies
- Passion for digital storytelling and audiences
- Proficient IT user
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Decision Making
Accountabilities and Desirables:
- Unflappable under pressure and delivers works at a consistently high standard
- Flexibility to work shift
- Positive attitude and good team player
- Proactive and displays willingness to take on any task.
- Where necessary, generate creative ideas and long-term story ideas
- Analyze and well interpret dramatic materials
- Support relationships between writers, editor
- Advice on Storylines and scripts
- Submit at least two of your designs/work along with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and possess no salary bar for deserving candidates. Freelancers are encouraged to apply.