FullStack Developer (Python / React)
Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains and across the globe and provides its world class professionals in meeting the clientâ€™s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of skilled manpower Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the clientâ€™s job that could be a Solution Architecture Research, Application development, Deployment Automation etc. Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to build functional and efficient scalable service-based modern applications in React and Python. You will be actively working with a collaborative, high-performing team of strong technical talent addressing both the front- and back-end needs of different projects.
- Develop innovative solutions based on product initiatives and business challenges in both Python and ReactJs.
- Design and create optimized API endpoints in Python.
- Work in an agile environment consisting of regular sprints and actively contribute to planings, estimations, standups, retrospective meetings, etc.
- Research and apply new technologies.
- Follow standardized coding practices to maintain good code quality.
- At least 2 years of solid web development experience with Python (frameworks like Flask, Django is a plus).
- Experience with database design and maintenance
- Proficient in the frontend, SPA technologies like React Js.
- Experience of working with Data Visualization tools like D3.js, Apache Superset is a major advantage.
- Professional experience with the AWS ecosystem or similar cloud-based provider developing scalable websites/services.
- Fluency in both verbal and written in the English language, comfortable to communicate with international clients
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences with foreign nationals.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A friendly, a competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in the office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities
Please send us whatever you have to show off your skills, links to the project you have built, links to your Github or StackOverflow contributions, a resume, portfolios, functional specs, blogs, etc.
To apply, email resume and related information to email@example.com