Full Stack Developer
BeyondID is a leading provider of managed identity services to help companies acquire, deploy and manage their cybersecurity and cloud service needs. BeyondID enables organizations to streamline their adoption process and ensure that their implementations are secure, agile, and future proof. A few of the customers that trust BeyondID to keep their organizations secure include ATN International, Bain Capital, Biogen, Discount Tire, FedEx, Gundersen Health Systems, Johnson Financial Group and Major League Baseball. Key facts about BeyondID on why our customers prefer us: Our Mission: We are providing unique, innovative services and solutions that enable our customers to enhance security, productivity, expand business and reduce costs. Our Goal: We are laser focused on making each customer extremely successful in deploying and managing modern identity, API and cloud solutions and building a long-term partnership. Our Strength: We are highly dedicated and experienced team in deploying and managing modern identity, application integration and cloud services. By offering consulting, implementation and managed services, we help our customers accelerate their adoption of identity, API and cloud platforms. Key methods, tools and approaches include: Building enterprise strategy, Conducting business readiness assessment, Performing application portfolio rationalization, Helping with evaluation and selection of best in class technology platforms, Running proof of concepts, Conducting pilot projects to assist customers with crawl and walk before run, Assisting with design, development and deployment of enterprise solutions, Performing application customization and application integration, Executing application migration, and, Conducting ongoing services management. We deeply value our customers for their support, our partners for their collaboration and our team for their dedication in our shared journey to success and better future.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
A US-based Company is seeking few Full Stack Developers to develop applications for Enterprise clients in the USA. A unique opportunity to be part of a small, experienced, and growing team.
Full Stack Developers - 4
Position Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Assist in planning and coordinating all the activities related to requirement gathering, analysis, design, development and implementation of customer information systems and software applications.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing customer systems and applications.
- Apply proven problem-solving skills and knowledge of best practices to work with the Application Development Lead on issues related to the design, development and deployment of customer oriented, mission-critical information and software systems.
- Clearly communicate both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. Strong interpersonal skills are required due to continual interaction with customers, managers, and users with varying technical backgrounds in a fast-paced work environment.
- Responsible for the development and deployment of new customer applications, systems software and/or enhancements and analysis to existing applications.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues; lead pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Development and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Development and Construction of our APIs using Micro services.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Knowledge about CI/CD
2+ years of experience
- Knowledge about Programming fundamentals, Basic Computer Science Algorithms
- Hands-on experience in Hybrid Web Apps and/or PWA applications development
- Experience in implementing TDD and BDD framework to write Testable Code.
- Proficiency with GitHub and GitLab
- Server-side development experience in Java and NodeJS
- Programming Knowledge about NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB Database
- Knowledge about Redux, RxJs, DOM Manipulation Techniques, Microservices
- Identity federation, access control and directory protocols experience: SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, AD and LDAP
- PaaS/IaaS experience: AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform and complex enterprise on-premises IT landscapes
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to have presentation with the customers and/or other stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the team to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions
Nice to have
- Good Understanding of Factory, Singleton Patterns and Interfaces
- Ability to do code review, maintaining code quality aligning engineering best practices
- Mobile and web development experience
- Proficient in integrations including the creation and implementation of integration architecture, API design and build with an emphasize on Open, Partner and Internal including the following webservices
- REST APIs
- GRAPHQL (Query Language) experience is a plus
- Experience in designing and implementing security and identity management solutions to support mission critical business systems
- Knowledge of enterprise identity life cycle management processes and standards
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent on related fields