Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Implement user-centric front-end interfaces from design specifications and artifacts.
- Implement automated tests where required.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Contribute to technical requirements and specifications.
- Determine the feasibility of technical solutions within time and budget constraints.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practices.
- Stay up to date with current web application security risks and mitigation strategies.
- Optimize existing software solutions in order to improve performance and usability.
- Undertake development operational tasks to release software applications, updates, and fixes.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor team members where needed.
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals and continuously improve services rendered.
- Support the Marketing team in generating more quality inquiries and improve organic traffic on the marketing website
- Upgrade proprietary and open source solutions.
- Undertake ongoing research to stay up-to-date with all development innovations, trends, and technologies.
- Continuously improve development processes.
- Maintain and contribute to the developer knowledge base.
Proficient in the following technologies:
- React/Angularjs or similar
- CSS3, Less/Sass
- User-centered approach
- Systematic Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Development & continual learning
- Time management skills
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Competitive remuneration provided based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members (plus COVID - 19 Insurance)
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career: Front End Engineer", addressing all the essential requirements. Tell us why you think you are suitable for the role in the cover letter. Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Information Technology, Engineering - Software|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||02 Sep, 2020|
|Apply Before||02 Oct, 2020|