Detailed Job description / requirements:
Our team is hiring a front-end developer who is highly skilled in Vue js and Nuxt js. As a front-end developer, your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components and implementing them with the Vue.js framework.
You will have to ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code and coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and UX/UI designers.
1) Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
2) Building modular and reusable components and libraries
3) Optimizing your application for performance
4) Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
6) Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
7) Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
3) Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
4) Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
5) Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
6) Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
7) Knowledgeable about UI development concepts like Responsive Design, SPA, Modular Design
Interested in working with us? Drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org