Front End Designer
Spiralogics is a leading custom software development company primarily based in the US, Nepal, and India. With 18+ years of experience in the tech industry, we go beyond the traditional application development process to deliver quality products. With an array of both in-house and client-based applications, we work with different technologies such as Dot NET, PHP, Python, Node JS, React, Angular JS, Java, Xamarin, iOS, Android, and Flutter. If you want to build your career in a growing IT company, then come join Spiralogics. We provide a fun, friendly, and flexible working environment with an employee-centric work culture. To give you a sense of what we expect, here is a link [career.spiralogics.com] to our own career portal where we constantly add new positions that may better fit you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitiveness and experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Test new ideas before implementing them.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Willing to take the initiative and suggest better designs.
- Able to handle additional responsibilities.
Job Requirements and Skills Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a similar field (Preferred).
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Design pitching/design advocacy.
- Detail-oriented, excellent eye for detail.
- Individuals should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style.
- Creative self-starter comfortable with taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- The ideal candidate should be energetic, task-oriented, and creative with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor, should be a team player but can work independently too.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.