Front Desk Officer
eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce. eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices and it's primary web portal is www.esewa.com.np.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation: Front Desk Officer
- Receive letters, packages etc. and Maintain log book and distribute them to concerned personnel.
- Maintain a clean and tidy reception area by complying with policy and procedures of the company with all necessary material.
- Receive appropriate and adequate information and re-direct calls/messages to the concerned person or department.
- Should be intelligent and organized and able to work in pressure
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Check, sort and forward emails accordingly.
- Able to work Shift wise.
- Able to prepare the reports.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience
- Should be able to type in both English and Nepal and have sound knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Pleasing personality, good listener with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fresher’s are encouraging to apply.
- Female are preferred.