Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are seeking a dynamic Finance Officer to join Laxmi Shipping and Air Logistic P. Ltd. In this role, the Finance Officer will play a key role in supporting the financial operations of the organization. They will be responsible for managing financial transactions, ensuring accuracy of records, and providing administrative support to the team. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of financial management and accounting principles and be able to work collaboratively with team members to achieve organizational objectives.
- Process work orders, supplier invoices, purchase orders, expenses, expenses claims, account payments, and payroll.
- Assist the team with credit control process, budget planning, and expenses analysis.
- Maintain a digital record of all financial transactions, documents, and supplier information.
- Coordinate daily financial tasks with the team to optimize workflow.
- Maintain an organized and comfortable office environment, including ordering office supplies and updating inventory.
- Manage changes to staff members’ financial information if needed and keep records of leave and daily attendance.
- Compile financial data to prepare monthly/quarterly revenue reports and ensure that client accounts and transactions are accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate with banks, tax offices, and other government offices for the renewal of organization documents.
- Prepare financial reports for the organization and submit them to management and concerned authorities.
- Be able to handle Tally Accounting software well
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related field.
- At least 2+ years of experience as an admin and finance assistant.
- Working knowledge of accounting software, such as Tally. FINPRO, or any other software.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent analytical skills and financial expertise.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- High levels of integrity and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Salary: We offer a starting salary of NPR 28,000 per month.
- Job location: The position is based in Sanepa.
- Working hours: The working hours are Sunday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Benefits: We offer festival bonuses
- Probation period: The successful candidate will be on a three-month probation period
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter mentioning the position applied for to email@example.com no later than 2nd April 2023. Please provide 2 professional references and their contact details in your application.
|Category||Accounting and Finance|
|Salary||Rs. 28000 / Month|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Posted Date||17 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||02 Apr, 2023|