Job posted on 07 Jun, 2020 Apply before 06 Jul, 2020
Forward Web Services
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to control and monitor total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors to ensure that all expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections.
- Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs.
- Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at the expected cost.
- Understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability.
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality.
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred.
- Management experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Able to generate budgets and reports.
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately.
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems.
Location: Alok Nagar, Kathmandu
To apply: To apply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org