Detailed Job description / requirements:
Published date: January 10, 2021
Rastriya Rojgar Prawardhan Kendra(RRPK) is an NGO dedicated to developing rural communities in Education, Health & Nutrition, Child Protection, Livelihood, Human Rights, Safer Migration, gender and empowerment, good governance, Disaster Risk Reduction and WASH in Nepal since 2004. It has been implementing “Sponsorship Program” in Sarlahi District in partnership with Save the Children
Rastriya Rojgar Prawardhan Kendra invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates (Nepali citizen only) who are reliable, accountable, and have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following position under both “Sponsorship program” at Godaita Municipality, Sarlahi.
- Position: Field Officer–1
With close collaboration and consultation with Project coordinator, s/he is responsible for providing technical assistance to subordinate on education (ECCD & Basic Education) and also able to prepare reports (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual report) and documents best practices. S/he is also responsible for monitoring, capacity building and reporting in the assigned sector.and responsible forday-to-day on-site monitoring, capacity building and well coordination with local governments and relevant stakeholders in the assigned sector.
- Bachelor in Education or equivalent in related field with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Education Sector.
- Candidate with experience in Basic Education &ECCD programing will be given priority.
- Experience in school level activities, ECCD center level activities, class monitoring and support and daily schedule.
- Able to develop teaching learning materials for ECCD and capacitate ECCD teachers.
- Able to develop plan, execute, monitor and evaluate.
- Able to organize and facilitate training/orientation of relevant sector.
- Able to develop annual plan, implementation plan, monitoring and evaluation.
- Having well knowledgeable and good understanding in community mobilization.
- Able to speak English, Nepali and Maithili and prepare reports in the same languages.
- Computer knowledge (word, excel, power point,) and strong in e-mail internet.
- Willing to spend 70% time in field work and having willing to work with children.
- Having valid driving license along with personal bike.
- Able to coordinate with local and district level government structures for effective implementation of planned activities.
- Well team player and maintain cooperation in diversified team.
Interested candidates aged 18+ are encouraged to apply with their current CV and application letter to the email address email@example.com clearly mentioning the position applying in the subject line addressing to The Human Resource Department, RastriyaRojgarPrawardhan Kendra (RRPK), Sarlahior submit the hard copy to RastriyaRojgarPrawardhan Kendra, Sponsorship Office at Malangwa-10, Sarlahi within 16th January 2021 by 5:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained, and any inappropriate recommendation might automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing. RRPK respects child rights and strictly follows the child safeguarding policy of the organization. RRPK is an equal opportunities employer and strictly follows the merit-based selection. Qualified female candidates or those from disadvantaged communities and local people with best-fit qualification and competencies are strongly encouraged to apply. Need to disclose if anybody in kinship working in RRPK since before.
RRPK reserves right to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. If any query, contact at 046-521487