Detailed Job description / requirements:
Published date: 15 October, 2020
Rastriya Rojgar Prawardhan Kendra(RRPK) is an NGO dedicated to develop rural communities in Education, Health & Nutrition, Child Protection, Livelihood, Human Rights, Safer Migration, gender and empowerment, good governance, Disaster Risk Reduction and WASH in Nepal since 2004. It works with a mission to improve the lives of people through economic, social, cultural and physical transformation. It has been implementing sponsorship Program in Sarlahi District in partnership with Save the Children
Rastriya Rojgar Prawardhan Kendrainvites applications from the interested and eligible candidates (Nepali citizen only) who are reliable, accountable, and have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following position under Sponsorship program.
1) Position: Field Officer - 1
Term: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Godaita Municipality, Sarlahi
With close collaboration and consultation with Project coordinator, s/he is responsible for providing technical assistance to subordinate on education (including ECCD) ensuring delivery of effective and efficient programs. S/he is also responsible for monitoring, capacity building and reporting in the assigned sector.
Preferred Qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years’ experience as in Education Sector.
- Education related training and orientation has organized as well as facilitated in coordination with other sectors head.
- Experience in school level activities, ECCD center level activities, class monitoring and support based on primary level learning performance and daily schedule.
- Able to develop teaching learning materials for ECCD and capacitate ECCD teachers.
- Able to develop annual plan, execute, monitor, evaluate and having minimum 2 years’ experience in community mobilization.
- Can speak English and Nepali and able to prepare report in both languages.
- Aware and familiar with local language.
- Computer knowledge (word, excel, power point) and strong in email internet.
- Willing to spend 70% time in field work.
- Having valid driving license along with personal bike.
- Able to coordinate with local and district level government structures for effective implementation of planned activities.
- Can adjust in team and play the role of supportive.
Interested candidates in between 18 to 35 years of age are encouraged to apply with their current CV and application letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position applying in the subject line addressing to The Human Resource Department, Rastriya Rojga rPrawardhan Kendra (RRPK), Sarlahior submit the hard copy to RastriyaRojgarPrawardhan Kendra, Sponsorship Office at Malangwa-10, Sarlahi within 22nd of October 2020 by 5:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation might automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing. RRPK respects child rights and strictly follows the child safeguarding policy of the organization. RRPK is an equal opportunities employer and strictly follows the merit-based selection. Qualified female candidates or those from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
RRPK reserves right to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. If any query, contact at 046-521487