Expression of Interest- TV Show
Detailed Job description / requirements:
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Heifer International Nepal (HPIN) is seeking the services of a professional media company with experience in developing/directing TV show focussed on livestock, agriculture and their importance in livelihood generation for the small holder farmer of Nepal. This TV show will be held on a public hearing/ discussion theme to be broadcasted on national television.
Objective of the TV program
The objective of this activity is to discuss on the pertaining issues and gaps in policy related to livestock and agriculture value chains, agriculture enterprises, agriculture cooperatives, agrovets, access to finance, abattoir and disseminate it to the wider public through television program.
- Conduct discussion-based program on thematic issues of livestock, agriculture and related topics
- Invite Province level and National level value chain actors, stakeholders, experts and policy makers in the event to bring perspectives of different actors
- Facilitate to discuss on issues and gaps in policy, regulation, legal frameworks
- HPIN Working Areas (Tentative sites: Butwal, Nepalgunj, Biratnagar)
Number of Episodes:
- 3 Episodes
Duration of the Episodes:
- 30-45 minutes each
The duration for this activity is 15th April – 15th June 2020. The activity must be accomplished, all documentation should be finalized, and all accounts and financial activities completed by end of 18th June 2020.
- 3 episodes on three different topics (topics can be finalized based on discussions)
HPIN hereby invites application from qualified firms along with the following documents to email@example.com with the title “EOI for TV Shows” by 7th April, 2020
- Company Profile (Including CV of show host)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT/PAN registration certificate
- List of Experience and Clients worked
Financial and detailed project proposals will be requested from shortlisted firms after the initial screening of applications.
HPIN reserves all right to qualify or disqualify any or all the applications and will not be obliged to give any reasons in either case.
For more information, please contact by 3rd April 2020 during the office hours.
Heifer International Nepal
G.P.O Box: 6043, Hattiban-15, Lalitpur, Nepal
Phone no: 01-5250554/5250841