Executive Engineer Node.js
Swift Technology Pvt. Ltd (STPL) is a software company that offers a wide range of custom IT enabled services which is a sister concern of IME Group, one of the leading business group of Nepal. We have outstanding experience in delivering custom database development, desktop, distributed and networked application design as well as development of various web components and projects. We are looking for high impact professionals in business and technology to work with our international outsourcing division. Applicants are expected to be well versed in technology with a keen sense of responsibility and creativity.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
As a Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for service side coding to solve business requirements and provide service endpoints to front end co-workers. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
· Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
· Perform hands-on coding while designing and architecting web application solution
· Review the work done of different engineers to ensure compliance with accepted procedures
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level for complex applications
· Provide support for all technical specifications and prepare appropriate technical documents.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Experience in Node.js with over 2+ years of experience
· Knowledge of Relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
· Knowledge of gRPC services, Protocol Buffers
· Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
· Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests and integration testing
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
· Knowledge Micro-service architecture, Docker
· Strong Analytical and Communication skills
· Should be a good team player
· Bachelors in IT or equivalent.
· 5 Working Days.
· Festival Allowance and Yearly Performance Bonus.
· Provident Fund and Gratuity.
· Medical and Accidental Insurance
· Allowance for Lunch, Communication and Fuel Expenses.
· Job-Related Training Opportunities
Interested candidates are required to post their cover letter and resume along with their work experience and education if any and expected salary to email@example.com.