Enterprise Development Facilitator (EDF)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
(First date of Job Publication: July 1, 2022)
Rural Development & Environment Management Society (RUDES) is non-government Organization working in Baitadi district science 2002 in the field of Transboundary Rivers of South Asia (TROSA) Hygiene Behavior Change Coalition (HBCC), Building Economic Resilience (BER), School WASH/Disaster Risk Reduction and livelihood. Currently, we are seeking competent, experienced, committed and dynamic candidates for the following position to support the implementation of Gender Responsive Economic Empowerment Program in Nepal (GREEN) funded by OXFAM in Nepal in Baitadi District.
Position: Enterprise Development Facilitator (EDF) – 1
Duty Station: Dasharatha Chand and Patan Municipality of Baitadi district
- Facilitate in women empowerment centers(WECs) to select appropriate climate-resilient enterprise/business based on capacity, market demand, local resources and need in the rural community.
- Provide entrepreneurship development training to the selected participants.
- Facilitate to conduct skill development training to the participants on selected business/trade.
- Assist entrepreneurs to access micro credits in coordination with local level Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs).
- Facilitate to provide appropriate technology to the entrepreneurs.
- Provide regular counseling and support to entrepreneurs in different aspects.
- Lead Capacity Building Initiatives aimed at effective participation of WECs in local planning and budget allocation process.
- Facilitate WECs to ensure their timely access to government’s rehabilitation package.
- Completed level 2 or 3 skill test on entrepreneurship facilitation from National Skill Testing Board (NSTB) under Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) or 15-month certified Entrepreneurship Development Facilitator (EDF) related Technical SLC (T-SLC) course from CTEVT. Or, completed JTA in Agriculture with hands-on experience on business plan development and enterprise development.
- Minimum three years of working experience in entrepreneurship development with MED (Micro Enterprise Development) model in socially excluded community.
- Have knowledge and experience on on-farm and off-farm enterprise development
- Knowledge on project activities implementation, monitoring, reporting and documentation skills
- Previous experience of social mobilization will be added advantage
- Basic computer skills (MS word, Excel, Power point) is must
- Able to work independently under pressure of deadline
- Good Communication and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of local context, culture and language will be an asset.
- People having two wheeler driving license will be added advantage
Interested candidates who fulfill the above requirements are requested to send their updated CV and a motivation letter with mentioning your desired district and expected salary range.
Application deadline: 7th July 2022
Please send your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and candidates can also submit copies of their application and CV at RUDES coordinating office in Baitadi Shahilek. We promote gender equality and social inclusion in terms of caste and ethnic diversity in staffing. Candidates from project implementation districts will be given priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be contracted for recruitment process.