Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Do you want to drive the growth of the best & fastest growing analytics startup in Nepal?
UXCam is the global leader in mobile experience analytics, empowering organizations to easily understand, optimize and deliver an optimal user experience. Our mission is to make user experience a science, and to align all mobile teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, CS) around user experience and its impact on all other business KPIs.
International brands such as Delivery Hero, Vodafone, Costa Coffee and Virgin Mobile are already using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
UXCam is a Nepalese-German startup, with the Engineering team of 30+ team members based out of Kathmandu/Nepal, and the Sales, CS, Marketing team being based out of Berlin/Germany. To further scale the Engineering operations in Nepal we are looking for an experienced tech leader to run, improve and grow the Engineering operations in Nepal in close collaboration with UXCam’s leadership team, and in alignment with the company goals.
The successful candidate must have an exceptional track record of running teams, the ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, and, most importantly, the drive and ability to build and run the leading tech company in Nepal.
If you love the challenge of growing a strong tech team in Nepal, and to drive the Engineering progress in a globally leading analytics startup, then UXCam is the company you are looking for.
As the Engineering Manager you preside over the UXCam Engineering operation in Nepal, overseeing all the Engineering and Product Team as well as the office management and supporting recruitment. You report directly to the CTO and closely collaborate with the UXCam Leadership Team to develop and implement a vision for the Engineering team that is well aligned with the overarching company goals.
To achieve these goals, you are responsible for identifying and attracting the best tech talent in Nepal, and to create a team atmosphere within the office to allow for outstanding professional and personal growth of all team members.
As Engineering Manager you will support the team seeking excellence in all engineering disciplines including data processing, frontend development, quality assurance, analytics, and data warehousing. While doing so you tackle high-level challenges and balance the delivery of quality software with speed.
You are responsible for setting up processes and best practices across the teams, and for guiding the various engineering teams regarding feature development and deployment, stability of the business’s core platforms, and the overall quality of the business’s software architecture.
- Competitive salary
- Significant impact on the Engineering Team and strategy
- Great start-up atmosphere
- International environment
- Nice office space in the center of Kathmandu
- Develop and execute long term vision for the growth of the Engineering team
- Supervise work across the development teams to ensure timely delivery of outstanding engineering work
- Attract great tech talents according to the company requirements
- Provide an environment for team members to grow and develop, and determine the need for training and talent development.
- You have proven outstanding leadership skills & integrity
- You have a track record of showing a great level of drive and ownership
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of modern technologies (frontend, backend, databases, QA) and best practices; ideally experience as leading frontend or backend engineer
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to inspire confidence in others, making it easy for them to trust in your insights, directives, and judgments.
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
- PF, Gratuity and Family Medical Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please APPLY HERE
Visit our Career Page for other opportunities.