Donor Service Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
ChildFund Japan is an international non-profit development organization which has a legal entity in Nepal and has been working for children in Sindhupalchowk district in partnership with local NGOs. It is looking for a competent Nepalese citizen for the following positions.
1. Donor Service Officer – Core staff, (1) post, Kathmandu based
(1) General Objectives of this position:
The main objectives of this position is 1) to take overall responsibilities of Donor Service (DS) operation in Sponsorship Program and 2) to develop capacities of PNGOs in DS operation.
(2) Task Allocation:
- Verified the letters received from Sponsors in foreign countries and prepared by Sponsored Child in Nepal, and send it to Sponsored Child and Sponsors including the verification of Nepalese-English translation
- Encoding the information of Sponsored Child including photo in data base, and send it to the head office
- Submit the individual progress report of Sponsored Child to the head office once in a year
- Verified the encoding the data of Sponsored Child in data base by PNGOs and head office, and make the necessary update
- Build capacity of PNGOs in the management of DS related matters
(3) Required qualification:
- Bachelor degree in sociology, or other related field, Master degree is advantage
- Good at translation from English to Nepalese, and vice versa
- Good at accuracy in information management, and quick in response
- Good in computer operation especially Microsoft Office
- Experiences in donor service in sponsorship programs of INGO/NGO is advantage
- Willingness to commit to ChildFund vision, mission and core values
- Have a positive attitude, self-motivated, confident
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player
- Fluency in Nepali, other local dialect an advantage
- Fluency in English language, verbal and written
- Interested applicants may access to http://www.childfund.or.jp/CFJform.doc to download the application form. In case of not possible to download the format from the above web page, you may request it to the below email address.
- Filled application form should be submitted to email@example.com by 30 August 2019.
- We will accept only applications in our set-format.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview. Interview can start at phase-wise before 30 August. When the position is fulfilled at the earlier interview, the recruitment of that position will be completed.
- No telephone inquiries will be entertained.