Digital Marketing Trainer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
NMSPL , (A IT Services Provider) with operations from last 12
years is looking for a young, energetic and enthusiastic candidate for
the following posts meeting the specified criteria listed below.
Digital Marketing Trainer - 4
Education : Bachelors but no bar for exceptional candidates having experience and zeal to perform/prove self.
- Must have a knowledge about AdWords
- Training in Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics Certification Exposure
- 2 year of work experience
- Knowledge about Search engine optimization (SEO) and Pay-per-click (PPC)
- Experience with Text Ads, Ad Extensions & Location Extensions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices & strategies including local search, review marketing, social media, web content and paid advertising
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics & reporting tools for site/campaign analysis
- Knowledge about SEO.
- Knowledge about Email and SMS marketing
- Knowledge about SMM, SEM, ORM, Email Marketing, LinkedIn, Pin interest, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram Marketing
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to ‘sell’ your ideas
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have exposure in providing training or have take TOT
Salary: Best in the industry
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the criteria are requested to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and portfolios.