Digital and Social Media Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER
Good Smile dental is a dental clinic based in Sydney, Australia. They specialize in providing dental care services with dental specialists and experts from Australia. The dental clinic is looking for a Digital and social media Officer. The role will evolve gradually.
Good-smile dental works closely with a dedicated team operating from Nepal. They are looking for a Digital and Social media officer to join the team. The officer will be the point of contact for all social media related content and publishing for all the three services we provide. Primary duties include content development, planning and publishing on social media accounts. If you have previous experience as a designer or social media related role, we'd like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has a working knowledge of various social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Canva etc.
- Drive our digital marketing strategy to create stronger relationships with our audience
- Take the lead in designing and developing material for online and offline platforms, including event flyers, social media posts, online content, etc.
- Develop and maintain ongoing content for our social media channels, utilising a social media calendar to ensure the success of the channels
- Support the operations manager as required
- Develop innovative campaigns to attract customers
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Demonstrates motivation and commitment to perform at their best
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Excellent digital and technical skills
- Experience in developing strong supporter journeys in marketing and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands and deadlines
- Self-lead and adequate time manage
- Accountability with work and not involved personal tasks during work
- Proactive in own plan and share it with supervisor regularly
- 70% of work from home available provided that the candidate demonstrated strong professional skills.
- Attractive salary for competent candidates
- At least 2 years permanent role – subject to successfully completing probation
- Minimum bachelor's level in IT / management or equivalent knowledge and skills. Send your CV and a cover letter at
Application closes on 29th July 2022.