Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
· Managing and maintaining all components that comprise the DevOps environment
· Developing and maintaining scripts to automate tool deployment to an Azure cloud environment
· Collaborate with Technology/Dev team into the DevOps environment
· Continuous Dedication to Improve Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices
· Integrating tools and techniques to deploy quality code.
· Understanding of Programming Languages to develop the automated testing framework within DevOps Processes
· Basic understanding of Programming Languages(Preferred .NET, PHP, NodeJS)
· Basic understanding of Security Concepts and Networking.