eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce. eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices and it's primary web portal is www.esewa.com.np.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation: DevOps Engineer
We are looking for DevOps Engineer.
- Architecting, maintaining, and streamlining our automated build and release pipeline from code compilation, automated testing, to deploying releases to multiple environments in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Managing the full build/release cycle and automated build systems by leveraging modern build and integration tools
- Manage the certificates used for securing/signing Inductive Automation Software products
- Act as Subject Matter Expert, staying up to date with developments in your field and documenting best practices for CI pipelines, tools
- Investigating tools and processes and integrating them so that they can improve the reliability, stability and efficiency with which we release our services.
- Facilitating and championing the quick resolution of problems found during the daily build and deployment efforts.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- 2+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer
- Strong knowledge on multiple platforms and devices (Windows, UNIX/Linux, iPhone, Android, Mac OS etc).
- Strong knowledge on SQL and relational databases.
- Strong programming skills: you are expected to be able to read and understand code as well as develop necessary tools.
- Knowledge with source control management and tools: Git.
- Knowledge with source continuous integration system: Jenkins, Teamcity.
- Scripting experience with batch / shell scripting in Linux.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated – willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster iterations.
- Strong track record of learning new tools and technologies.