Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- A solid background with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the finance field (Preference will be given to applicants who have lived and worked in Australia)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high energy team environment with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Gmail, Google Apps
- Entrepreneurial and a growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to built rapport
- Should be self- driven and resilient, numbers should excite you!
- Excellent attention to detail (we are talking about $$$ here!)
- Should be results/ solution focus
- Strong sense of ethics and Integrity
- Should be self-motivating and have a strong desire to help people
What will you be doing?
- Preliminary assessment of mortgage loan applications through to lender processing
- Working within the compliance framework and the selection criteria of applicable lenders
- Managing all allocated files within the agreed service levels
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Call leads passed on by the brokers and qualify as required
- Communicating with all stakeholders throughout the lending process
- Ensuring all your work is accurate and meets all legal requirements
- Developing professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Working as a part of a cohesive team’
- A great opportunity to work with one of our top Australian Mortgage Broking companies
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members (plus COVID - 19 Insurance)
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Working from home during COVID-19. All essentials equipment will be delivered to you.