Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. Weâ€™re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Veriskâ€™s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position Title: Associate/Civil Engineer/ Data Analyst
- Collect risk data about specific properties using aerial imagery on a daily basis.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports; must meet productivity and quality requirements.
- Cross check with peers to validate the authenticity of the risk data.
- Prepare status report stating the number of risks assessment completed on a daily basis.
- Bachelors in any stream (Preferably Bachelors of Engineering in Civil and Architecture)
- Working knowledge of aerial or satellite imagery, or GIS technologies would be an added advantage
- General knowledge of building construction, insurance loss control concepts, and/or commercial property insurance underwriting or the ability to quickly learn
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to continuously changing technology
- Good communication skills – writing and listening - and the ability to prepare accurate reports
Applying Procedure :
Please apply through the below link : https://www.smartrecruiters.com/app/jobs/details/5eaeffbb-c383-4eb6-9e79-e48115b7a2bb/jobad/717edc05-08cd-4a69-b89c-89103d9fc57f