Chief Internal Auditor
A leading Group of Companies in Tanzania, having business interests in Mining, Civil Construction, Bulk Gas Procurement & Distribution, Leather Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Alternative Energy, Agro Business, Aviation, among others is establishing a consultancy wing within the group.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Required Qualification: The candidate should be
a qualified Chartered Accountant or a qualified internal auditor having a total
internal audit experience of over 7 years and at least has carried out the
responsibility of heading the internal audit department for 4 years.
- Knowledge of excel is a must
- Should have good command over English – both written and spoken
- Must have a knowledge of Microsoft office (word and excel a must) and any ERP software.
Benefit package :
- Salary – USD 4500 per month during probation. Revision after completion of probation.
- Probation – 6 months
- Accommodation – 1/2 bedroom provided.
- Status – Single initially. Possibility of providing family status after a year.
- Leave – 30 day per year
- Transportation – Shared transport initially. Will provide the car after probation.
The main place of work of the selected candidates would be in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. However, the candidate should be able to move around in different parts of Tanzania or outside of the country.
Interested Candidate is requested to submit their CV and educational qualifications and proof of experience to email@example.com