Company Introduction: BrandAd is a part marketing, part creative and part technology company that focuses on providing marketing, branding, sales, and creative production service(s). Although being a fairly young company, BrandAd consists of a team with more than 10+ years of experience in the field of marketing and creative production. The major focus areas for BrandAd’s clients include Banking Industry, Auto Industry, Educational Institutions, INGOs, Corporate houses, and International clients. For this position, we are seeking someone who is committed to taking ownership of their job and has good communication skills with a proper teamwork mentality.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Campaign/ Marketing Strategist job profile
Campaign/Marketing Strategist is the expert responsible for planning, developing, disseminating, and implementing the company's overall marketing, branding, and media strategy in order to support and improve overall online, media, and brand presence and the overall marketing efforts.
Campaign/Marketing Strategist job description
We are looking for an experienced and creative Campaign/Marketing Strategist to join our team. As a Campaign/Marketing Strategist you will be responsible for planning, developing, disseminating, and implementing our Campaign/Marketing strategy in order to increase our clients’ online and media presence and improve clients’ marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments and lead a team of graphic designers, digital marketing specialists, and content writers.
Campaign/Marketing Strategist duties and responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement campaign/marketing strategy to promote brand visibility using different media domains (print creatives, social media creatives, radio jingles, TVCs, and other media domains)
- Monitor closely and supervise copywriters, graphic designers, scriptwriters, animators, photographers, cinematographers, and social media team
- Design campaign/marketing strategy for different domains such as banking and financial institutions, the auto sector, educational institutions, INGOs, and FMCGs independently
- Manage and oversee overall media content and measure the success of every media campaign
- Form a team independently by hiring required human resource/s and, training and developing making them industry competent.
Campaign/Marketing Strategist requirements and qualifications
- 5 years of experience in the Advertisement industry or have had similar role/s
- Proven experience in a media campaign, product launching, product branding, sales, and ROI
- In hand experience in copywriting, copy editing, graphic designing, and concept visualizing
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Outstanding multitasking and team player with good organization and time–management skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Familiar with media domain tools such as visual editing, motion graphics, camera works, and animation
- Bachelors in Sales and Marketing, Advertising or relevant field, however education qualification is not mandatory for deserving candidates
- 1,00,000 per month
- Festival allowance
- Health Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Regular refreshment package
- Regular training opportunities
- Travel package offered annually
The applicants are requested to send their CV/RESUME within 6th Oct, 2021 in the following email id:firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment