Call for Roster
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Call for Roster
The Urban Yard Services is a Research and Consulting firm operating in Nepal since 2021. Urban Yard dedicates its activities to provide services through in-depth research, publication, training and consultancy services in the engineering, urban planning \ and associated sector. Since its establishment, Urban Yard has been working with different tier’s governments, its agencies, nongovernment agencies, private sectors, and international agencies.
This call is for the enlistment in our consultant roster to place qualified individual consultants for next two years 2023-2025 to expedite our forthcoming assignments.
We invite enlistment for mid and senior-level consultants in the following areas of expertise.
- Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)/ Disaster Risk Management (DRM)
- Public Health and Water and Sanitation Hygiene (WASH)
- Engineering (Civil, sanitation, irrigation, agriculture)
- Waste Management
- Pollution (Air, Water, Soil, Noise)
- Ecology (Forest, Agriculture, Water)
- Gender and Social Inclusion (GESI)
- Livelihood and Poverty
- Food Security and Nutrition
- Statistics and Data Science
- Research Survey and Database Management
- Economics (Environment, Agriculture, Forest)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Monitoring, Evaluation and learning
- Adaptation policy and planning
- Climate Data Analysis
- Waters Security and Watershed Management
- Urban Planning
- Legal (Environment/natural resources)
- Environmental Assessment
Qualifications and experiences
- Master’s degree or above, in relevant fields according to the selected focus sectors.
- A bachelor’s degree with a relevant combination of professional training, certification and experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Previous experience with research institutions, government and non-government bodies in project development, appraisal and/or implementation would be an advantage
Interested candidates can submit the CV before 30th September 2022 using the link.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.