Call for Proposals
Rural Reconstruction Nepal (RRN) is a Nepalese non-governmental development organization working in the areas of integrated community development, agriculture, forestry, human rights, peace building and social justice, having strategic focus on protecting and promoting economic, social and cultural rights and right to development. We also work extensively on natural resource management, disaster management and climate change adaptation and mitigation activities. Its major interventions are directed towards poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged groups of people in rural areas.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Call for Proposals
Rural Reconstruction Nepal (RRN) a leading non-government development organization requests the call for sealed proposal for setup a mushroom farming unit and provide training for different varieties of mushrooms in Dolakha, District Nepal. This assignment will start from 27 August and will be completed by 27th. September 2019.
Details of the mushroom cultivation unit:
- The walls should be made from aluminum or PVC siding with at least 80 mm insulation of PUF and PPGI sheet on both sides.
- Doors should be water proof, should be insulated with 80mm with PUF on both sides and covered with PPGI on both sides.
- The ceiling should be covered with PPGI sheets with at least 80 mm PUF on both sides.
- The mushroom cultivation unit should composed of growing shed/sporing shed (30 ft*15 ft*12 ft) and office shed (8 ft * 15 ft* 6.5ft) and appropriate packaging room. The supplier is also requested to propose ideal dimension with technical details.
- The constructed shed should be well equipped with light, irrigation and other facilities to produce mushroom.
- All sheds should accessible to 15A current and building should be wired, fused and should have proper drainage system.
- Sporing shed unit should be well equipped with humidifier and hygrometer to maintain the humidity. The pumps for cooling should be at least 14 KW for main section.
c. Training: After the construction of the units the supplier should orient the farmers on use of the equipment and mushroom cultivation.
The vendor (either national or international) should submit the company registration, PAN certificate, company tax clearance certificate before 27 Aug 2019 to RRN office Ghairidhara with a maximum bid price of NRs. 2,200,000.
RRN reserves the right to cancel the whole bidding process or accept or reject any bids at any stage of the selection process without assigning any reasons whatsoever. For any query please contact email@example.com or 014004985/4004976 (Ext 138)