Call for Expression of Interest (EoI)- Re-advertisement(2nd time)
Nepal Water for Health (NEWAH) is a national level non-governmental organization (NGO) that specializes in WASH (drinking water, sanitation and hygiene promotion). Established in 1992, it has been working actively to provide basic water and sanitation related services to poor communities; and in strengthening the capacity of local communities in sustaining these services and further utilize their potential to undertake other development initiatives as per their need. NEWAH operates in selective Rural/Urban Municipalities of Nepal through its two provincial offices located in Sindhuli, Bagmati Province and Baglung, Gandaki Province of the country with the support of over 100 professional staff.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Call for Expression of Interest (EoI)
Re-advertisement (2nd time)
NEWAH invites EoI from eligible suppliers for supply of Cement, Fabricating items, Supply & installation of electromechanical parts for electrical pumping, Metal plaques and Water quality testing equipment for its WASH Projects in various places of Sindhuli and Baglung Districts. The detail ToR can be downloaded from http://newah.org.np/notice.
Mandatory requirements for eligibility:
All suppliers should submit the following documents.
- A covering letter with the Company Profile (Including clients' list and turnover with each of them for last three years) with company registration certificate.
- Related work experience with this call for EoI during last 2 years including submission of experience letters from two different clients.
- VAT registration certificate.
- Tax clearance certificate for fiscal year 2076/77.
- A signed and stamped Self Declaration Form that supplier does not have any conflict of interest and independent with any other firms/company/group and employee of NEWAH. Download the related standard formats from NEWAH website: http://newah.org.np/notice and submit along with EoI.
- Name of contact person, address and contact number with alternative number.
The suppliers who had already submitted the EoI as per first notice published on 29th June 2021 aren’t allowed to submit in the same category.
For more details, please go through the link below:
EoI should be submitted to the following address not later than at 5:00 pm on 23rd July 2021.
The Procurement Committee,
Nepal Water for Health (NEWAH),
Bagmati province office, Sindhulimadi, Sindhuli
Gandaki province office , Baglung bazar, Baglung