Call for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Ipas Nepal- Call for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Ipas Nepal is a non-profit organization that works to increase women’s ability to exercise their reproductive health and rights (SRHR). Ipas Nepal intends to identify a network based non-profit organization with significant experiences of working in the issues of women and girls’ rights in Nepal. The experiences in policy discourse, working with parliamentarians and constitutional bodies at all levels of governments will be required. The scope of the partnership will be for policy discourses on Gender Based Violence (GBV) prevention and response, climate justice, gender and SRHR of marginalized women and girls at all levels of governments. The organization with its wider network will be prioritized to be a partner organization.
Eligibility and requirements:
- The NGO have proven experience working on women’s rights with its nationwide network.
- Prior work experience to implement Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) projects including safe abortion and gender-based violence prevention and response.
- The NGO must be registered under prevailing Acts as non-profit making and social organization.
- The NGO must be registered at the District Administration Office in Kathmandu district and working experience with federal, provincial, and local governments.
- The NGO must have prior work experience of at least two years in collaboration and partnership with INGOs in Nepal.
- The NGO must have renewed the affiliation with the Social Welfare Council, and DAO and met other legal requirements of NGOs in Nepal.
- The NGO must have a registered PAN number obtained from the concerned office, and their financial activities audited regularly.
- NGOs with working experience in multiple districts.
The EOI should contain followings:
- A copy of the NGO registration certificate issued from the respective District Administration Office.
- Affiliation certificate from Social Welfare Council (SWC).
- PAN number.
- Latest tax clearance certificate.
- A copy of the organization by-laws.
- Copies of the annual reports, including audit reports of the organization for the past two years.
- Organizational profile with det
- ails on past work and areas of interest, organization structure, human resources and governing board and infrastructure facilities.
- A covering letter with details on all the documents enclosed as mentioned above.
For details on the required EOI documents and eligibility criteria, please follow the link: https://nepal.ipas.org/eoi/
Deadline for submission is 28 September 2021. All documents to be submitted in pdf file to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Canvassing at any stage will lead to automatic dismissal and Ipas Nepal reserves all rights to make the final selection.