Business Systems Junior Developer
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe. Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal's software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way. Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
POSITION : Business Systems Junior Developer (Nepal)
We are looking for a Business Systems Junior Developer to join the digital marketing department of a modern established tech startup to plan, develop, execute, and report on initiatives, tools, and campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven individual with skills and/or an interest in technology, business, and digital marketing to join a passionate team developing a truly innovative and high potential business. The candidate will need to be comfortable working across multiple digital platforms to drive business insights through data integrations as well as deliver broader marketing objectives.
- Systems, Analysis & Reporting
- Implementing and maintaining workflows to manage customer data.
- Configuring the CRM and other platforms as per business requirements.
- Enhancing data integrity across multiple systems.
- Integrating platforms and interfaces to manage the data.
- Designing and building SQL queries, reports, and dashboards.
- Perform weekly and monthly performance reports and make recommendations for improvement and optimisation in order to meet business goals.
- Affinity with technology tools and systems to work efficiently various platforms.
- Comfortable working with advanced Excel / Google Sheet spreadsheets.
- Intermediate knowledge interfacing with APIs.
- Intermediate knowledge building SQL queries and reports.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with successful execution.
- Motivated and excited by the prospect of building a new business.
- English a must
- Compensation will be very competitive with market