Smart Solutions is a Software Development, Design and Consulting company. In 2005, Smart Solutions was founded as an IT Business company to provide technology solutions, consultation and infrastructure design. Today the company has grown to make a strong presence in the competitive market by catering to clients from around the globe. We also work with the top banks and business houses in Nepal. Taking extreme measures for total customer satisfaction, we have proven track records in software development, the data flow, data management, security and data protection. We offer services that develop, manage, protect and control the work flow structure of an organization. Our vision, commitment to research and development, and rigorous attention to quality have enabled us to maintain strong annual growth and the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We are proud to be a part of the IT service and solution industry capable of providing global services to our esteemed clients.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Business Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Financial Technology (Fin-Tech) company that specialises in the Insurance and Banking domain. You will be responsible for delivering the organization’s business plan and service proposition, and you will be taking on a significant position that has enormous scope for the future.
This role will be mainly working remotely to commence with. However, as the business needs change and we adapt to our current climate you may need to start attending work in the office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting potential clients to pitch business initiatives at their site, on-site or virtual.
- Persistently following up prospects to fully on-board them in our ecosystem.
- Responsible for meeting operational and administrative aspects of the business needs.
- Becoming the main point of contact for customers, clients and stakeholders
- Ensuring projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified.
- Leading safe delivery of projects and identify, reduce and manage all risks associated with each and every project.
- Financial responsibility for the delivery of the annual projects plan, manage the monthly P&L and ensure all costs are fully accountable and recoverable.
- Creating and maintaining internal procedures and documents related to business processes.
- Preparing periodic business performance reports for clients and stakeholders.
- Working closely with Promoters to analyze and take corrective action to ensure an optimum revenue cycle workflow.
- Gathering high level business requirements from clients, document and communicate with the internal team.
- Liaising with the internal technical team for business requirements elaboration, engaging the team with clients when necessary to discuss technical details.
The Personal Attributes:
- Able to arrange meetings, prepare & present presentations, establish rapport.
- Excellent organization skills. Prepare action plans and follow ups.
- Able able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Able to manage tasks and processes working at a fast pace at all times.
- Experience of managing a challenging workload, and being able to respond to the needs of the business at all times.
- Good understanding of adding operational value to the business and enjoy both leading and working as part of a team.
- Influencing skills and enjoy problem solving.
- Masters in Business Studies/ Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2+ years previous experience working within insurance domain
- Must have satisfactory background check/references inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, and education.
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills- English and Nepali
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks to deliver key objectives
- Excellent knowledge of the insurance domain in life and non life products. Knowledge of the banking domain is an advantage.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Good organisation, time management and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, target driven individual with strong business acumen
- Attention to details.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of information at all times