Business Development Interns
eSewapasal Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Interns to help us expand our clientele. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Research for new products, brands in the market according to the latest market trends.
- Having proper knowledge about the assigned category and products.
- Quality check of the products.
- Setting up meetings with the business owners, practice leaders and decision makers.
- Acquire new deals, offers in a weekly basis for ‘Deals of the week’.
- Acquire new vendors, also keeping in mind of the inventory while signing deals.
- Getting proper information about the product (price, photo, details, % margin offered).
- Coordinating with the Communication Manager for submission of vendor contracts, payments for vendors.
- Coordinating with the Content Manager for conversion of deals, feeding in proper details in the maintained spreadsheet.
- Coordinating with the supervisor for new offers, new-selling products every day.
- Proper reporting of the deals and coordination with the supervisor.
- Developing strategies and ideas for the assigned product category.
- Plan business methods and pitches.
- Prepare proposals according to the business nature of the client.
- Participate in the pricing of the product.
- Using variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Developing ideas and strategies for product campaign and special events.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Organizing and executing company representation in events and expos.
- Constantly monitor the brand/ product after it is uploaded in the website.
- Build good relationship with the vendors.
- 1 year of experience in related field.