Business Development Executive
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Stupa (the trading name of Stupa Infosec Pvt Ltd) is an Information Security and Cyber Risk Management Practice built on a bold foundation - “Vision Beyond Protection”. Our objective as a part of this vision is to “Think Beyond Adversaries and Lead Triumph Beyond Adversities”, we believe that Information Security can lead a disruptive transformation to support business stability, growth, loyalty and longevity.
Anchored to this bold vision and mission statement is our manifesto built on 3 simple core purposes
1. Influence a “Safer digital experience” by making businesses safer, diligent and resilient -Establish security as a USP for benefit of consumers and the global economy in this interconnected world of information and information system
2. Reduce the existing “Cyber Skills Divide” in the market – Make unmatched global industry level recognized security leadership and expertise more accessible in a simple consumption-based model to emerging businesses and emerging markets globally to help build a future proof security strategy
3. Conviction to close the “Cyber Skills Gap” by celebrating those who are trying hard to win – Invest, nurture and give the fresh graduates and talents much-needed exposure
But above all, when you associate yourself with Stupa, there is much more than just mere business, we are on a mission to improve “Digital Wellbeing”. Our commitment is beyond business profit & loss. We are on a mission to work with wider communities, non-profit institutions, humanitarian organizations and at-risk communities to protect them from being complicit, accomplish or victim of cyber-attack and/or associated crimes.
We are on a mission to link Information security with Digital Wellbeing Activism.
If the above sounds not just interesting but you connect with our ambitious vision, mission and goal beyond profit, then you are welcome to join us.
We are looking for a resilient, empathic Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of our company. The business development executive will focus on strategic growth plans, customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients as well as driving development of our customer portfolio. Candidates need to have strong selling, communication and leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
· Selling Information security and Cyber Risk management services to national and multinational businesses
· Using multiple platforms to generate leads, including telephone -making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; email, LinkedIn and social media and events in closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
· Work with the team to achieve short- and long-term revenue and profit
· Work with management to develop and implement a business development strategy for a defined territory.
· Research and identify new market opportunities.
· Assist with proposals and statement of work when we bid for projects - Write bids, proposals, brochures, presentations, and various other business informational letters.
· Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
· Assist marketing team in the development of advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and tradeshows.
· Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
· Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
· Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
· Excellent analytical and time-management skills.