Detailed Job description / requirements:
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT-BUSINESS ANALYST
Vertex Special Technologies Pvt Ltd is looking for an experienced resource for the position of Business Analyst who will be accountable for the delivery (quality and deadline) of analytics. This includes driving business and technical discussions to define/design/deliver analytics, stakeholder and business analyst communication, and the capability to work with global teams.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Sanepa-2, Lalitpur
Required Quantity: 1 person
- Provide product thought leadership to identify critical User requirements, understand business goals, and define product roadmaps.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the product’s success.
- Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the prioritization, performance, and stability
- Establishing product testing plans and building roadmaps
- Defining and owning the product backlog for the development teams
- Point of contact to engage and support business and technical stakeholders of each project.
- Be accountable for the delivery of the product from the requirement to usage and in-life management.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Assisted the project manager in controlling and monitoring the project, especially with reporting status and tracking issues, risks, and scope changes.
Job Skills/Qualification Requirements:
- BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Should have 8+ years of experience in Technical Product leadership and/or management role
- Should have Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products
- Should have demonstrated working experience in the software development domain
- Should have strong demonstrated experience to manage technical product management and delivery
- Working experience or knowledge in TDD & BDD development practices
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT analysis, Cost-benefit analysis, and ROI analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of creating Use cases, Activity, logical, component, and deployment views with Rational tools to extract business process flows and workflows thereby helping development and quality assurance teams understand the requirements.
- Experience in Software Analysis & Design, Gathering Functional and Business Requirements, Specifications, User Interface Specifications, Technical Design, Test Cases, and Test Plans.
- Proficient in technical writing, documentation, oral presentation, and delivery. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a high learning understanding to adapt to new technologies.
- Experience managing projects, scrum teams, and program Kanban boards.
- Experienced in coordinating, and negotiating with cross-functional team members.
- Have Familiarity with .Net Programming Language
- Should have Proficient problem-solving skills with good judgment and decision-making skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
The Vertex Special Technology Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
Interested candidates are requested to send an application letter including expected salary and Curriculum Vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 5th February 2023.