Swift Technology Pvt. Ltd (STPL) is a software company that offers a wide range of custom IT enabled services which is a sister concern of IME Group, one of the leading business group of Nepal. We have outstanding experience in delivering custom database development, desktop, distributed and networked application design as well as development of various web components and projects. We are looking for high impact professionals in business and technology to work with our international outsourcing division. Applicants are expected to be well versed in technology with a keen sense of responsibility and creativity.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Role: Business Analyst
- Design, create, and document process flows, technical requirements lists, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models for the development team.
- Documenting the projects by preparing functional specification documents and user interface guides for the reference of the end users
- Execute test scenarios and test scripts and make necessary changes in the projects to meet client requirements
- Facilitate requirements gathering and documentation, client management and UAT testing.
- Work closely with the team on problem analysis and data gathering, driving conflict/issue resolution and managing the communication of status of significant business process issues.
- Serve as the strategic interface between Customer and Internal Product Development, Quality Assurance and Project Management teams through the various phases
- Attend client calls and update weekly status report to all the stakeholders.
- Review business and system requirement with stakeholders and obtain sign offs.
- Ensure that the requirements are comprehensive, clear, testable, well documented and maintained.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer or related field or Masters in Business Administration.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience.
- Acquainted with Banking and Accounting Processes and knowledge.
- Interested in accounting, mobile wallet and remittance business and software.
- Experience in an agile software development environment an asset.
- Has excellent communication, organizational and observational skills.
- Possesses knowledge of web technologies and Basic MSSQL Database Query.
- Proficient problem solving skills with good judgment and decision making.
- Must lead the BA Team and work well in a group setting.
- 5 Working Days.
- Festival Allowance and Yearly Performance Bonus.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity.
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Allowance for Lunch, Communication and Fuel Expenses.
- Job-Related Training Opportunities
Interested candidates are required to post their cover letter and resume along with their work experience and education if any and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org