Audit Co-ordinator cum Administration
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites candidate who is serious and mature and competent enough to perform outstanding services creating values within the organization.
Post: Audit Co-ordinator cum Administration
Number of opening: 1
- Must be capable of conducting various internal audits, due diligence review, statutory and tax audit under the instruction of partner/ proprietor/
- Must have an idea of accounting standards applicable in Nepal (NFRS)
- Must be capable of preparing financial statement, financial projection, and project feasibility report as per the requirement.
- Must have hands-on experience and knowledge of Income Tax, VAT, and other applicable laws including the Finance Act of Nepal, and must be able to advise opinion on any of these matters.
- Must be capable of filing income tax returns, VAT returns, TDS returns, closure of business returns,ad and other various returns.
- Must have sufficient knowledge and experience in setting up and implementing accounting and financial reporting and control system in a new organization with a continuous support
- Must have knowledge of accounting software tally
- Must be a fast learner and grasp the instruction from partner/ proprietor and the clients without much details
- Must be a self-starter and must be proficient in communication and coordination.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other office packages.
- Must have a strong commitment for the continuous service of at least 2-3 years
- Minimum BCom/ BBS with a minimum of 3 years of immediate and continuous past experience working in an Audit Firm.
Salary: Rs 25,000 - Rs 35,000
Note: Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a must.