Assistant - Finance/ Accounts
Job posted on 18 Jan, 2022 Apply before 17 Feb, 2022
Virtuosway Software Pvt. Ltd.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day financial operations of the organization
- Prepare and implement accounting policies of the organization
- Prepare monthly financial reports including reconciliations, and cash flow projections.
- Handle or oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: operational budget, revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, income statements, cash flows.
- Ensure adequate cash flow management.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants
- Inventories management
- Assist the management team in preparing financial budgets at the beginning of every Fiscal Year for the organization or for projects, etc.
- Should be familiar with all Accounting procedures
- Should know about the Taxation Policies & Slabs laid down by Nepal Govt.
- Good with FAMAS/Tally Software
- Excellent in Excel
- Good in verbal and written English
- Should generate the report for Audit purpose
- Proven ability to create and assess financial statements and budget documents, and to create and maintain the local financial processes and policies
- Ability for supporting on administrative duties and inventory management
- Should bring a can-do attitude and hands-on approach to the daily operations
- Agility and taking ownership is expected
- minimum bachelor's degree in the field of Management, Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent
- 1 years of working experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated ability to establish financial processes and execute the daily financial management and accounting activities
- A valid two wheeler driving license and own two wheeler.