Assistant Communication and Documentation Officer
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services is a pioneer organization in the field of Early Childhood Development at national, district, and community levels in Nepal. It is registered as an Educational Non-governmental organization, working since 1979 in advocacy, introducing various modules for children, parents, community, and other stakeholders.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Grab Opportunities in Early Childhood Education and Development
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services, Lalitpur is a pioneer organization in the field of Early Childhood Development. It is registered as an Educational Non-Government organization. We are urgently looking for candidate in the below-mentioned positions for "Strengthening the Inclusion of Children with Disabilities in Early Childhood Education and Development (ECED) in Nepal" programs.
Position: Assistant Communication and Documentation Officer
Nature: Central Office and field as required
Period: 1st July 2022- 31st Jan 2023
Required Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors (Mass Media and Communication preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Nepali.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Operate centralized telephone system, answer incoming calls and direct such calls to appropriate staff;
- Maintain neat and tidy appearance of reception and waiting areas;
- Provide other clerical tasks and backup word processing support as assigned by the supervisor.
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate staff;
- Answer questions from visitors, provide information as required;
- Manage meeting rooms scheduling and bookings;
- Assist to prepare needful report,
- Produce reports and stories of the seminars/workshops organised by the organization.
- Ensure proper documentation of the communications materials and knowledge products;
- Perform any other duties assigned as per need of the programme.
Salary as per the norms of the organization
All candidates should submit their CV and photo with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 2nd August 2022 5:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written and interview process.
Seto Gurans National Child Development Services strongly encourages qualified candidates from the women, minorities, and indigenous group.