IT@Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. (ITH) is a Nepali-Dutch joint venture with offices both in Nepal and in The Netherlands. We build various software applications for the European Market. We work with cutting edge technology and believer in creating a conducive work environment fostering learning and collective growth. We offer unmatched flexibility with work that allows our team to learn, be productive and yet be able to maintain quality of life. ITH was established in December 2006 and has a sister office in India and the parent company based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We continue to grow and have over 70 talented colleagues working across the the globe. If you aspire to join a team and earn competitive salary while working with cutting edge technology, in an environment that values flexibility, trust and freedom, look no further and join us!
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for experienced Android developers to work with our international team on various European projects. Apart from working on cutting edge concepts and technologies, you will also understand and learn the norms and general practices used in European software industry. We are seeking candidates who possess good learning curve and communication skills with a good foundation and some experience in android development.
- Good knowledge of Java and Android development
- Knowledge of Hybrid app development
- VERY competitive salary
- 5 working days a week
- 16 public holidays a year
- 12 paid holidays a year
- Accident and medical insurance
- Festival, and Referral bonus
- Incentives based on performances
- Salary revisions based on performance
- Travel Opportunities
- Periodic Trainings
- Growth opportunity as Project lead and team leader in a short span of time
We Will train suitable candidates with good foundation and sharp learning curve on deficient areas if they qualify on one or more skills
How to apply:
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and CLEARLY mention the position you are applying for in the email subject.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a technical interview
- We are looking for candidates who plan to work and grow with us long term. Candidates who aspire to travel abroad for masters within a year and are looking for short term employment SHOULD NOT APPLY.