Job posted on 10 Mar, 2023 Apply before 23 Mar, 2023
Foundation For International Development Relief
Detailed Job description / requirements:
VACA N CY ANNOUNCEMENT
Foundation for International Development/Relief (FIDR), a non-profitable, non-political and non-sectarian Japanese INGO is seeking to fulfill a vacancy for the following position for Kathmandu Office.
Required Qualifications and skills:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Management (BBA/BBS)
- More than three years of work experience in admin and finance is required preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Age-between 25 -35 Years
- Good command in English in all four components (L, R,W,S)
- Knowledge of computer skills and accounting packages (excel, word).
- In-depth knowledge of GON Taxes, financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Two wheeler license is compulsory
Duty: 9 am-5 pm (Mon-Fri)
Qualified interested candidates may please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume by 23rd of March 2023.
Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview. FIDR reserves all the right to reject any or all application(s).
|Category||Administrative / Management, Development and Project|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Education||B. Com./BBS, BBA / BBM|
|Posted Date||10 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||23 Mar, 2023|