Detailed Job description / requirements:
FHI 360 Nepal
FHI 360, an international non-governmental organization (NGO), is recruiting a highly qualified and dynamic candidate for the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded Civil Society: Mutual Accountability Project (CS:MAP) in Nepal as Administrative Officer
The Administrative Officer is responsible for arrangement of program related travel and logistics support. The Administrative Officer works closely with different departments and units to ensure timely, appropriate, and efficient office operations and within FHI 360 Nepal policy and procedural guidelines.
- Process local Expense Authorization (EA) of all staff and visitors. Arrange hotel reservation, airline ticketing, vehicle rental and assist in travel of all staff and visitors as per FHI 360 travel policy.
- Manage FHI 360 Nepal vehicles to adequately accommodate project activities and also ensure that vehicle policy and procedures are strictly adhered.
- Prepare/process Procurement Request forms (PR) and Purchase Orders (PO) to obtain necessary signatures and approvals. Responsible for processing procurement ensuring FHI 360 Nepal procurement policy is strictly adhered to including reviewing of all procurement requests for completeness of necessary information and soliciting and reviewing quotations on local procurement items.
- Assist with timely logistics support for program related workshops, trainings and conferences.
- Enlist hotels for accommodation and FHI 360 events in new locations and update existing FHI 360 Nepal hotel list as required.
- Coordinate with program team for production and timely distribution of program related documents/SBC materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Procurement & Operation Manager, Finance & Administrative Director and Country Representative.
- Bachelor degree in business studies, humanities or related behavioral or social sciences field
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administrative and/or office management function.
- Previous experience in an I/NGO environment will be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Nepali.
- Good judgment and the ability to deal pleasantly and effectively with people.
- Strong team player skills and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work well with project staff, government counterparts, implementing partners and vendors
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal relationship.
To apply for this job online, please click on the link https://www.fhi360.org/careers
Final deadline for application is 5:00 p.m. August 21, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and oral interview. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.