Administrative and Finance Officer
Helen Keller International (HKI) /Nepal, an international non-profit organization (INGO) works to improve the sight and lives of the vulnerable by combatting the causes and consequences of blindness, poor health and malnutrition through public health approaches, building the capacity of organizations, and contributing to policy changes through systems strengthening and operations research. HKI/Nepal's nutrition is the largest portfolio.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Helen Keller International (HKI)/Nepal, an International non-profit organization (INGO) working in nutrition and food security in partnership with the USAID-funded Suaahara & Sabal Program seeks application from energetic and self- motivated Nepalese citizens for the following position:
- Responsible for accounting of all incoming and outgoing financial transactions.
- Forecast (liquidation plan) and request cash transfers from Kathmandu.
- Visit partner NGO, review their system and train/coach them for their financial improvement.
- Review, comment and finalize the partner NGO’s monthly financial report and then forward to Kathmandu office.
- Logistic support for program staff & responsible for compliance and audit.
Requirement for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or any relevant discipline.
- A Minimum 3 years of work experience National/International agencies
- Familiar with FAMAS accounting software will be an added value.
- Direct experience in reporting on grants to partners and donors.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel, Power point
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submission to: Nepal.firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter
- Updated CV
- Three references with full contact details (mobile number and e-mail address), one reference should be of current employer.
Deadline for Submission: September 19, 2018 , before 5PM.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunities employer
|Category||Administrative / Management|
|Position Level||Full Time|
|Posted Date||12 Sep, 2018|
|Apply Before||19 Sep, 2018|