Admin and Finance Intern
Research: Progress Inc.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Progress Inc. is a private company which specializes in research, monitoring and evaluations, assessments, capacity building and other data management for public, private and non-profit sectors in the social development sector. The organization works in various sectors including gender, education, governance, livelihood, DRR, WASH, and more.
Admin and Finance Intern
Working Hours: Sunday to Friday – 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
3 months (A stipend of NPR 13,500 per month will be provided)
- Support in arranging administrative and financial documents of the organization
- Support in preparing contracts and other required documents
- Collect quotations for goods and services required for office; vendor relationship
- Printing of field documents and organizing it prior to field deployment
- Prepare advertisements for job portals and candidate follow ups
- Attendance, leave, and staff record keeping
- Official errands to bank, clients, procure goods, etc.
- Collect and check the accuracy of supporting documents and bills from suppliers
- Organize office files and information for proper retrieval or disposal
- Work directly under the supervision of Admin and Finance Officer
- Other admin duty as assigned by other departments
Qualification and Requirement:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Studies or similar field
- Previous work experience in an office setting is desirable and will be given preference
- Must commit to the agreement period after offer is made
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills and good computing skills; Knowledge about tally is added advantage
- Ability to type in Nepali (Preeti and/or Unicode) is added advantage
- Good documentation and organizing skills
- Good knowledge of national tax regulation and accounting principles
- Trustworthy and hard working
- Excellent communication and adaptable skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV to email@example.com by Sep 15, 2021, with the subject title of the email as “Admin and Finance Intern”. Only email application will be considered.
Candidates will be invited on rolling basis prior to the closing of deadline, so we encourage you to apply at the earliest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and interview. No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.