Accounts and Taxation Manager
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Dang Feed Industries and its group comprises of six enterprises working in the field of poultry business- Poultry Feed Factory, Hatchery and Layers Farm. Our group is seeking an experienced and professional candidate as "Accounts and Taxation Manager" to join our team. This position will play a key role in reviewing the organization’s books of account, compliance matters and co-ordination with bankers and auditors.
Qualifications and Desired Experience
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year accredited college or university or Master's degree from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years (for Bachelor degree qualified candidate) or 2 years of experience (for Masters degree qualified candidate) in the field of accounting demonstrating a clear increase in responsibilities
- Knowledgeable in GAAP, GAAS, and IRS Codes.
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting software (Tally) – and Microsoft Office experience required
- Advanced knowledge utilizing and maintaining accounting and tax systems.
- Experience with International transactions and accounting preferred.
- Well organized, logical thinking decision-maker with an analytical, detailed approach to researching and problem solving
- Strong people management skills; ability to manage team members and work collaboratively across the organization.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with rapidly changing priorities;
- Independent problem solving ability;
- Challenges current practice constructively and gives feedback that improves performance
- Commitment to a work environment that incorporates organization’s cultural values
- Advise Board members on financial and organizational effectiveness; and
- Provide strategic guidance regarding the related policies, processes and systems necessary to manage the organization’s financial and administrative operation.
- Analyze financial data and present reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Prepare draft tax reporting and manage other statutory reporting and filing requirements.
- Ensure all compliance practices are implemented based on up to date regulations;
- Conduct internal auditing and reporting thereof.
Accounting Functions and Financial Systems
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements;
- Coordinate all audit activity and prepare detailed audit schedules;
- Oversee local & international transactions in terms of their accounting entry and adjustments, TDS and Reverse VAT matters;
- Provide oversight on bank reconciliation, cash management, and oversee payroll tax compliance; and
- Utilize current transactional and financial systems and make recommendations for ongoing improvements in functionality as required.
- Maintain internal control within the organization;
- Develop documentation of procedures and recommendations for process improvements;
- Interface with outside audit firms and banks on Company’s behalf;
- Prepare payroll monthly; and
- Review balance sheet and income statements for accuracy.
- Manage a team of accounting associates by providing guidance over daily operating financial procedures; and
- Continuously collaborate with Directors to assess the financial efficacy.
- A full-time position
- Working Hours and Leave Policy as per Labour Law of Nepal
- Meal on duty
- Medical and accidental insurance
- Accomodation Facility (to be shared with one other person) as per the need of candidate
- Salary is negotiable and depends on work experience of the candidate.
- Working place is in Tulsipur, Dang, thus, the locally resiiding candidates will be given utmost priority.
Unless your qualification and experience matches our job description, the application would be treated as void. Please send your full resume details with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then respond to you with further information on the above assignment.
DANG FEED INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD.
Tulsipur-8, Dang, Nepal