We are a leading independent wine house and trading company in Nepal, specializing in offering exclusive wines from around the world, many from boutique producers and established world renowned wineries. Our wide range of wines are carefully selected by us to ensure we offer the very best combination of quality, value and choice, catering for all tastes. High quality customer service is at the fore of everything we do. Because of our passion for wine we have continued to evolve since establishing in 2010. We currently sell our wines to corporate clients, hotels, multicultural restaurants, wine bars, clubs and individual customers. Drinking wine is a celebration of life, good food and of special company. With Vesper Fine Wines and delicious Italian and Continental cuisine at our restaurant, you are guaranteed to experience a greater level of enjoyment and satisfaction.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The Accounting / HR Administrator is responsible and accountable for handling all general office / clerical duties, including accounts payable processes, daily flash reporting, payroll, employee documentation and other HR related responsibilities. In this role, it is crucial to be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effective communication with Vesper team members, attention to detail and working well with others is a must.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounting and General Office:
- Collect financial data to develop and distribute daily “Flash Reports”
- Maintain accounts receivable records.
- Maintain accurate and organized accounting information for posting to the general ledger.
- Route accounts payable invoices for approval and post in accounting system.
- Managing database, files, reports, records and files.
- Assist team with administrative tasks.
- Perform administrative duties for Managers and department heads as may be required.
- Provide month-end and interim reports to support monthly and interim reporting cycles along with senior finance/ account team.
- Perform other duties as requested by the seniors.
- Handle all matters with confidentiality, sensitivity and knowledge.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly payroll.
- Responsible for explaining, collecting, reviewing employee paperwork.
- Assist with recruitment process for all open positions such as posting jobs, prep applicant packets, and screen applications, schedule interviews, manage interview process, follow up with candidates, forward rejection letters.
- Ensure job descriptions and postings are up to date and accurate; create job postings from job descriptions.
- Post openings utilizing multiple sources including the Internet and The Vesper website; using social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Additional duties/ responsibilities may be assigned as the business/ department evolve over time.
Experience / Education / Requirements:
- Associates degree with at least 2 years’ experience in similar capacity (preferred)
- Knowledge of accounting software, Word, Excel, (or other accounting application).
- Have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Basic HR skills, including, but not limited to; HR record keeping and filing, an awareness of compliance and confidentiality.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work with and maintain confidential information at all times.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple-priorities.
If you are interested and meet these minimum qualifications please submit your resume with photograph, cover letter and references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.vesperhouse.com | www.vespercafe.com
Working Location: The Vesper House P. Ltd | Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur - Patan
|Category||Administrative / Management, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Banking / Financial|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time, Contract|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Graduate (Bachelors), BBA / BBM|
|Posted Date||23 Nov, 2020|
|Apply Before||10 Dec, 2020|