Detailed Job description / requirements:
The Salvation Mission is a non profit organization who believes in Christian faiths and provides the Spiritual and Physical needs to the most needy people all around the world. The Salvation Mission is known as The Salvation Army worldwide. The Salvation Mission was registered in 2013 AD aiming to support the people in Nepal through livelihood training support, emergency relief works and governmental tasks.
VISION and AIM of TSM: To develop that type of life standard by which all the human kinds could be benefited through continuous upgrades on education, poverty alleviation and other people's welfare activities.
Norms and Values of TSM: Respect to all the human kinds not based on their; religion, caste, region, gender, origin, color but to provide any humanitarian needs and support to each and every person in need.
About the Mission: The Salvation Mission was founded in 2013 AD in Nepal with aiming to help spiritually and physically needy people. This organization is fulfilling the human needs and services from its best level since the establishments. This organization had provided great contribution at the time of mega earthquake 2015 in affected places with international
volunteers from The Salvation Army. Likewise, at the time of COVID-19 second wave, Nepal had hit hard and the anti-COVID programs and activities had also conducted with the help of international TSA funding partners. The salvation mission is contributing communities with life skill trainings, supports and other humanitarian development activities in current days. The Salvation Mission has vacancy announcement in following position for its head office:
Basic Job Information
|No. of Vacancy/s|||
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Duty Station||Lalitpur, Bagmati Province Nepal|
|Offered Salary and benefits||Negotiable (Experienced candidate will get desirable salary)|
|Apply Before (Deadline)||June 7, 2023,5:00 PM Nepal time|
|Education Level||Bachelor in Accounting-completed|
|Experience Required||More than or equal to 1 years|
|Job type||Fixed term for one year with probability of extension|
|Probation period||Three months|
- Most known and practiced Dual Accounting System and its mechanisms of operation.
- Minimum one years of relevant working experience in reputed organizations especially national level NGOs.
- Good expertise in accounting software handling and managing such as Money Works Gold version 8.
- Self-guided expertise in financial report preparation that is under the rules and regulation of government.
- Proven professional knowledge/skill on various tax, tax exemption and limitation. Skill on preparing Fiscal Year Budget with target achievement.
- Ability to provide the changing subjects on behalf of financial laws, acts regulations by government of Nepal in prevailing financial laws/act/regulations etc.
- Computer knowledge is essential- to comply email, prepare digital financial reports etc.
- Internal Control System (ICS) trained or able to formulate the system.
Roles and Responsibilities of Position
- Track and prepare the Situational Report of Finance on the basis of monthly, quarterly and yearly term.
- Maintain ledger book, Journal voucher (Hard Copy), Monthly P/L, bank and Cheque record/deposits, Archive monthly bank statement from banks.
- Preparing the financial report of various projects/programs of organization.
- Splitting or compiling all the financial activities of organization in basis of need by Executive Board committee, funding partners etc.
- Online tax submission, all kind of tax paying /clearance and CIT/PF depositing/clearing.
- Prepare and present the financial reports, supporting documents to the internal auditor and to the external (government of Nepal) auditor.
- Other finance related task and duties assigned by organization.
All the interested Nepalese national are requested to send the application for the above position with covering letter mentioning expected salary, Curriculum Vitae(C.V.) and recent Passport size photograph to email@example.com no later than 7th June 2023 time 5:00 PM Nepal GMT. The uncomplete and after dateline application will not be entertained. The successful applicant will be informed for written exam. The selection procedure will be in three stages: (1) Applying for the position, (2) written exam (3) Interview and practical test.
The salvation mission believes in fair competition and reserves the right to accept or reject the application.
|Category||Accounting and Finance|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Posted Date||23 May, 2023|
|Apply Before||07 Jun, 2023|
|City||Lalitpur, Bagmati Province|