Detailed Job description / requirements:
LearnTech Pvt. Ltd. is a company that has been developed with a special purpose to enhance the efficiency of health system of Nepal by applying time-tested and requirement-centric electronic system for the hospitals, institution, government and public. Teamed up by entrepreneur, medical professionals and IT professionals, the company has been able to gather in depth knowledge required for the hospitals and health sector and subsequently architect the platform that precisely addresses the need.
No. of Openings: 2
Job Category: Accounting / Finance
Job Level: Mid-Level
Education Level: Bachelors
Desired Candidate: Both (male and Female) Female are encourage to apply
Experience: 2 year
- Accounting, Computer skills, Communication skills, Multitasking, General accounting
- Maintain day to day account in accounting package.
- Maintain petty cash and expenses regarding the same.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Reconciliation of bank statement and bank books.
- Daily reconciliation of collection amount and online transaction.
- Prepare payment vouchers by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursement.
- Fixed assets and stock management.
- Should have good knowledge of internal audits, tax audits & preparation of financial statements.
- Should have proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Tally & other Accounting Software.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Company Name: Learntech Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Naxal- Narayanchaur, Kathmandu
Interested candidates fulfilling the mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply using the Click Here to Apply Button below. OR Send your resume to email@example.com.