SR. WEB DESIGNER : Detail
Sat, 17 Feb 2018
About the Company
- Company: i-Tech Nepal
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Bikash Tower, 2nd Floor
- Computer - WebDesigning & Programming
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
- Create original website designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design/Create graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Adhere to all internal delivery schedules and ensure content meets all carrier and distribution partner requirements
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Support management with input on web design best practices and evaluate next-generation trends
- Develop web style guides in support of various product offerings
- Slicing materials for development
- Manage design projects and teams as needed
- Must have 3 years of professional experience as a Web Designer or equivalent position.
- Outstanding web site design, layout and production management skills.
- Experience with user-interface design for web sites and mobile experience is important.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After Effects etc.) (3D software a huge plus).
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools (I.e. wireframe.cc, inVision, flinto, axure)
- Experience with HTML/CSS and other development tools is desired.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience in design within a CMS (Content Management Systems), i.e., usability, development and design.
- Experience leading web and design projects from start to implementation.
- Must have a can do attitude, strong work ethic and work well independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, deadline driven, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative, solutions oriented, self-starter is ideal.
Image already added