Business Development Officer : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Business Development
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Business Development Officer for one of our clients.
A reputed IT Company Based in Lalitpur.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
- Develop clear understanding of the B2B sales cycle
- Conduct online Software Demo or Webinars
- Conduct outbound sales activities and follow ups
- Manage inbound inquiries using latest automation technology
- Develop and monitor Lead nurturing campaigns
- Create and drive lead generation process
- Attend events and follow up on leads generated
- Educate & train businesses on software systems
- A Minimum 2 years experience in B2B sales- preferably from a technology background
- A bachelor degree in business, marketing or computing
- A strong sales track record in building lucrative business or generating leads.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional ability to close sales with new and existing clients & demonstrate performance
- Results and process orientated, Happy to work with KPI`s and strive to deliver.
- Sound knowledge of CRM and marketing automation technologies
- A Passion for SaaS
No of candidates required: 2
Salary Range: NPR 35K plus bonuses (OTE NPR 65K)
Time: 9 am to 6 pm (Mon to Fri)