Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The candidate should possess a substantial experience in Programming. Should be self driven, result orientated, require minimum supervision and must be flexible to working hours.
Job Position: PHP Programmer
- MVC framework.
- Working experience with any of the CMS.
- 1- 3 yrs of working experience.
- Passionate about work.
- Should be able to write high quality maintainable code.
- Work independently on technical solutions and collaborate with the extended team.
- Regular communication with team on project progress, issues and risks.
- Review business requirements and develop prototypes.
- Should be able to deliver outstanding results and work under constant pressure.
Salary is not a constrain for right candidate.
Interested and eligible candidates, who can work under pressure and deadline and still deliver outstanding results, are required to send their applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those candidate who wants to work part-time mention in your cover letter. (Please send your portfolio along with your CV)
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|16 Apr, 17|
|15 May, 17|