AHF funds its mission to rid the world of AIDS through a network of pharmacies, thrift stores, healthcare contracts and other strategic partnerships. Generating new, innovative ways of treatment, prevention and advocacy has been the hallmark of our success. We are currently leading a mass testing initiative to identify and treat the 25 million people who are unaware they are infected.
By advocating big goals–such as having 1 billion people tested each year–AHF hopes to eliminate older, more time-consuming methods. Since 1
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
(First date of publication: June 22, 2018)
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international NGO, working in Nepal since 2008 in the field of HIV/AIDS treatment and care. AHF has been currently implementing “Increasing access to treatment, care and prevention services by PLHIV in Nepal (2017-2022) as per project agreement with Social Welfare Council. For the same project, AHF is looking for dynamic and energetic Nepali citizens to fulfill the following positions:
MedicalAdvisor/Clinical Mentor –1 position
Medical Advisor/Clinical Mentor (MA/CM) is responsible for overall leadership of the HIV (includes TB-HIV co-infection) related technical services and coordination with the Government of Nepal (NCASC, NTC, NHTC, NHEICC, RHD, RTC, and DHO/DPHO) including State Government and Local Governments and key stakeholders on all technical issues. The MA/CM serves as a member of the Leadership Team for the AHF Nepal Country Office. As and when required, MA/CM offers backstopping support to the AHF supported collaborative ART sites in Nepal as a clinician in the Out Patient Department (OPD or clinic).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Medical Doctor or MBBS with Master in Public Health Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of HIV technical and management experience in the health sector in Nepal
- Ability to lead teams and create a collaborative team building environment
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Ability to interact with technical experts and experience of working with Government Systems and Structures
- Be able to work to deadlines and cope with a large number of tasks at one time
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and proactively
- Ability to travel to the field 30-40 percent of the time outside Kathmandu Valley
- Established positive relationships with key stakeholders responsible for determining HIV/AIDS technical strategies supported by the Government in implementing the national response in Nepal
Qualified Nepali citizen are encouraged to apply with CV and contact information to E-mail: email@example.com with position title in the subject line. Deadline to apply for the positions is July 22, 2018 (5 pm).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for assessment. No telephone inquiries will be entertained. These positions are subject to availability of the fund. AHF reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Preference will be given to applicants with HIV related experience and long-term commitment.
|Medical / Nursing|
|22 Jun, 18|
|22 Jul, 18|